Sunday, 4 December 2011

ISK vs Rift Valley Academy.


ISK vs Rift Valley Academy.
43 – 45
This was a home game and it was the first game we lost all season. It was also the team we lost to in the final at the tournament in Rosslyn. It was tight and intense all the way through and I think I played well here and so did the whole team. We were all getting to our spots on time and we played an amazing defense, but RVA was still able to find weakness and we were making stupid mistakes and the defeated us by just a basket. Also a lot of our player were injured, including Bernice and Berci ( co- captain) and I.  I was sad that we didn’t win, but I felt that we put up a great fight, every single member of the team, so I was happy about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment