ISK vs Rift Valley Academy (FINAL)
29 – 45
I felt as a team, that this was by far the worst game that
we played all season, even after doing so well against RVA the last time, but I
felt that this was my personal best game all season. This was not a home game
and that intimidated me a lot, but I felt prepared, but I guess that the rest
of my team wasn’t. as a team, there were a lot of things going wrong and we had
many lapses in our defense, and I think that I just got mad, because we were so
close to defeating them the last time and now for it to look like we as a team
have never played basketball before, I just got angry. I think it was my anger
that propelled me to play like a proper ISK LION BEAST, and I think that this
was a personal best game for me. It was my highest scoring game, even though I
twisted my already hurt ankle, I feel I played my heart out.
No comments:
Post a Comment