In septmeber, in leisure club, ultimate Frisbee was continued and we also did some Frisbee golf which was nice. It was nice and good fun because it was different to all other sports that I had tried before and was a good combination and a new experience. The goal was to get the Frisbee through the whole in the least number of shots and it was challenging and again like normal Frisbee, it required a good amount of focus to get the Frisbee to fly the right direction and the distance you want it to fly.
Badminton was also started in leisure club and I really enjoyed participating in this when I could. Badminton is a fun sport and it doesn’t require much physical strength, but it also uses other aspects of the body. A person can be made to stretch in many directions to hit the ball and it is fun. It may not feel like much at the time, but while hitting the ball, you are stretching many muscles and I can say that I did feel it the next day. Badminton helped me get into shape.

No comments:
Post a Comment