Monday, 24 October 2011

Leisure club- August

When I can go to leisure club, I go, because I find that it calms me down and since this was the first month back from school and it helped me get back into shape. I think doing sports is very important for a person as it helps them balance out the mental aspects of their lives. In August, in leisure club, we played Frisbee and it was fun and it gave me a chance to bond with my friends, seeing as many of my friends joined the leisure club and it made me more relaxed and able to push on with the day. I also think that in leisure club, increases my concentration because in games like ultimate Frisbee, you need focus and concentration to catch the Frisbee and I feel this helped me increase my overall concentration on the days when I had leisure club. Increased concentration helped with my focus in the afternoon classes.
In conclusion in august, during ultimate Frisbee, on the Tuesdays that I could go, my concentration seemed to be improved because of the focus required for ultimate Frisbee and it gave my a chance to bond with my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment