Tournament at Rosslyn.
In this tournament, we got to play all the teams we were seeing later and I think that put all teams on an equal playing field because we all got to see what the other teams can do, but this also put us at a disadvantage because the other teams got to see what we could do. In first half of the tournament went well and we won all the game in our pool.
by our third games, we stared playing badly and i think that this affected the team mentality, because in the next few games we played really bad.
After lunch we played Rosslyn outside and the team had a malfunction and we started playing badly and at one point the game was tied. I felt as if I was playing a little sluggishly and it was annoying me. We all knew that we could play like this in the finals, otherwise the only other undefeated team would kill us. They almost killed us and we were doing mnay things wrong, in offence and in defense. In the end we won against the RVA (A) team .
No comments:
Post a Comment