On the Monday of the Easter weekend, I went to hope house again.
Today I spent 4 hours making new cotton balls out of normal cotton for the
babies. After that I got to help clean James is umbilical cord which hasn’t yet
fallen out.
I find it appalling that
a person would just throw away a baby like that and not even give a second
glance. I feel like such people should be considered murderers because that is
exactly what they are doing, murdering the babies. Babies are innocent and don’t
even know wrong from right and it really hurts me to see them being treated as
disposable items. For example, my small
brother that we adopted from hope house, was found in a plastic bag by the side
of the highway when he was less than 3 weeks old. It would have been a shame if
such a sweet baby had died because it got run over by a car or died of
hypothermia. This is one of the reason I like helping out at hope house, because
I believe in what they are doing and I fell a close connection o them as they
saved my wonderful little brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment