During the Easter weekend, I went to hope house to do
community service. I choose hope house as my main place to do community service
because I like babies and I have helped out there before. When I arrived my
first task was to help wash the babies and dress them for afternoon. I immediately
fell in love with David, this small little whiny boy. There was also Virginia,
a quiet little girl who seemed very happy. After washing and dressing 6 babies,
why took them the eating place and I got to help feed Virginia and David. It was
a nice experience and she was not fussy like my brother at home. After lunch. We
put the bigger children to sleep and then I had to go take care of the little
ones. There was Amos, who was the chubbiest baby I have ever seen, but he also
had the widest smile. The smallest baby at the house it less than 13 days and I
find that really sad. I played with Amos and James until it was 5 and then I went
home.
No comments:
Post a Comment